– Gloria Ladson-Billings on moving from “gap” to “debt”
– Dr. Lewis Gordon
– Brown v. Board of Education (1954) and Brown v. Board of Education II (1955)
– Milliken v. Bradley (1974)
– Richard Rothstein Color of Law: A Forgotten History of How our Government Segregated America
– Vanessa Siddle Walker on the history of segregation
– Nikole Hannah Jones
– Michelle Alexander The New Jim Crow: Mass Incarceration in the Age of Colorblindness
– Mark Lamont Hill Nobody: Casualties of America’s War on the Vulnerable, From Ferguson to Flint and Beyond
– Bryan Stevenson Just Mercy: A Story of Justice and Redemption
– Ta-Nehisi Coates We Were 8 Years in Power and Between the World and Me
To read a transcription of this episode, click here
The Integrated Schools Podcast is produced by Courtney Mykytyn and Andrew Lefkowits.
Audio editing and mixing by Andrew Lefkowits.
Music by Kevin Casey.