– Gloria Ladson-Billings on moving from “gap” to “debt”
– Dr. Lewis Gordon
– Brown v. Board of Education (1954) and Brown v. Board of Education II (1955)
– Milliken v. Bradley (1974)
– Richard Rothstein Color of Law: A Forgotten History of How our Government Segregated America
– Vanessa Siddle Walker on the history of segregation
– Nikole Hannah Jones
– Michelle Alexander The New Jim Crow: Mass Incarceration in the Age of Colorblindness
– Mark Lamont Hill Nobody: Casualties of America’s War on the Vulnerable, From Ferguson to Flint and Beyond
– Bryan Stevenson Just Mercy: A Story of Justice and Redemption
– Ta-Nehisi Coates We Were 8 Years in Power and Between the World and Me
To read a transcription of this episode, click here
The Integrated Schools Podcast is produced by Courtney Mykytyn and Andrew Lefkowits.
Audio editing and mixing by Andrew Lefkowits.
Music by Kevin Casey.
This transcript is not available yet.